  From: Shirley Reed
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 4:25 PM
  Subject: CS>food poisoning

    CS is excellent for killing the intestinal beasties.  Even after killing
them, you need to deal with the poisons they leave behind.  Even Walmart
carries calcium bentonite clay.  Also activated charcoal will mop up toxins.
If clay is used internally watch out for constipation.  Magnesium will take
care of that and do good otherwise too.  For healing the liver, you will need
alpha lipoic acid and milk thistle.  Apparently either one of these can rebuild
a liver in jig time.  You may need to act very quickly to avoid more nerve
damage from the toxins.   These are not intended to be medical advice--just
some of my thinking.   pj   ps  The Lugol's iodine idea is good, but the gov't.
has made it difficult to get and more expensive.  A compounding pharmacy may
sell you some or they may not.  But a tropical fish store will have some over
the counter.   Best wishes,  pj