From: Dee Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri Jul 03 13:09:09 2009
Subject: CS>Silver excretion rates

After reading the posts about silver excretion rates, I'm a bit confused.  I
always thought it was ok to drink as much of the 10ppm stuff as we want without
causing any problems.  Is this not so then?  I would like to clarify this as I
have a lot of friends who have silver from me and I have told them it is ok to
drink every day, within reason.  Grateful for any responses.  Dee

<<faint_grain.jpg>>