Subject : CS>rheumatoid arthritis

Date : Sat, 20 Jun 2009 05:12:26 -0400

From : "A. Reid Harvey" <reidhar...@hotmail.com>

To : <silver-list@eskimo.com>

Hi Everybody,

I'm recalling that colloidal gold is supposed to be effective against

rheumatoid arthritis, and am hopeful that someone can give me some account of this. I have a friend who could be helped greatly by this remedy. And can someone tell me how/ if it's true that the colloidal gold gives a sense of well being?

Thanks!

Reid

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web. Try Bing™ now

http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try bing_1x1
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour