Hello Reid,

I thought maybe you had found some info on this already, so I waited to respond.

The candida diagnosis is not a simple thing in some ways- candida can be a fungal infection ( yeast is related to fungus) and so anti-fungal protocols are usually good for this. There are extensive protocols on the web for that, and it can include completely changing your diet ( it loves sugar and simple carbs), taking some type of antifungal (rx or herbal), and detoxing both the body and the bowel (there are toxins released when it dies, just like any fungus, and they are re-absorbed in the colon, so getting it out is a good idea, as one feels much better faster that way).

I do take CS to help with my fungal issues, but a more multi faceted approach is necessary.

Best Wishes,   Kathryn