Ruth, this is the mix for the foot baths I have used for 3 3/4  months.
Gallon of CS
16 teaspoons of Baking Soda
1 to 2 ounces DMSO

I heat the mixture and soak both feet in a plastic double shoe box size tub
 for 20 to 60 minutes. Then I strain the mix back into the gallon container
and  add CS to make up for the lost mix. Keep using the same mix till it
gets too  cruddy. I use the old mix to spray on my trees and plants.

I started with 6 thick toe nails, now all are regular size but still
slightly yellow tinted. I noticed like the fungus went up my feet nearly to the

ankles.

I dry my toe nails with a hair dryer and then wear part wool socks. It
looks like I need to keep this up past the 4 months time that Duncan Crow said
it takes to fix. I missed soaking my feet about 2 weeks so Duncan is
probably  right on.

Marshall, the local Bee Keepers club said that there is no CCD  reported
here in Kitsap county. They did not know why our bees have so far  escaped CCD.

Brickey
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.