Hi folks,

Let me first thank you all for keeping the list satisfyingly civil and
well-mannered, and for seeing after the needs of newcomers and those
with mission-related (CS!) questions and other health-related issues.

In the interest of *keeping* it civil and well-mannered, can we please
end those portions of the Vaccination thread having to do with
government actions, who's doing what, and other dangerously political
comments? Not that I don't take such concerns seriously, but please
understand that political discussions are prohibited on the main list
for *VERY* good reasons! They're an express ticket to major arguments
and a lot of people getting upset and offended.

So, please restrict the comments to the original question, re: what one
can do to mitigate the ill-effects of vaccines, if anything?

Don't comment or respond further to the political elements of the
discussion so far; be patient with (and silent towards!) others who
will likely respond before reading this message.

The Off Topic List is available for more extensive discussions of those
topics for anyone who's interested.

Another issue I'd like to remind you all of: Please look to changing
the Subject field of the messages in a thread when it morphs to a topic
different from what the current Subject describes. This will help folks
who are reading the list selectively to glean specific information...
And it's a generally courteous thing to do.

Let me know if you have any concerns. My e-mail address is in the
footer at the bottom of every message from the list. The group web-site
is also listed, so that you can review our mission statement, rules and
etiquette guidelines.

Thank you!

Mike Devour
silver-list owner