Thanks Marshall - will wait for whom ever has an answer - I was just looking at a very interesting interview with Charlie Rose on PBS to do with the brain - fascinating new discoveries to be sure and not surprising from a spiritual level - if you would like to go check it out the address is http://www.charlierose.com/ when you go to this site look for the program aired last night on PBS it is re run here at 2.00 pm the next day which is easier for me to look
at -
Cheers
Sandee