Pardon my dumb question...DMSO for horses? That's the only type I know of/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 6:38 PM
  Subject: CS>RE Would a cs gel work on Really dry cracked feet

  My son has been using Brooks Bradley's Mix on his feet when they tend to
crack. They heal very fast... 75 % CS (EIS)  10 % DMSO-- & 15 % Glycerine.  He
keeps a mixture on hand all the time. Works great for dry skin--I used it on
some poison ivy & it  cleared that up.  A friend used it on shingles with great
success.... Lois
    {{ an easy way to make the mixture is to use a good old drink mixing shot
glass.  3 full shots of CS (EIS) a little less than one full shot of DMSO & 1
full shot of Glycerine. }}  {{ replace the Glycerine with a shot of Gin--- add
some gatorade & you might have quite a drink-----:-) }}