On 7/17/2009 11:06:18 PM, Deborah Gerard (devorah...@yahoo.com) wrote:
> http://www.energycleaner.org/cleaner.html

Lee Crock devices have been around for several years
They seem to be ever evolving.

You go first...
and report...

                                Chuck

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I
kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at
a nearby table.

My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'

'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to
drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she
hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long?'

And then the fight started...