Cell Food.  The brand I bought before had a different name, but it was the
original Cell Food formula.

In other words, the company I bought from bought from Cell Food, and
relabeled Cell Food to their own brand.  So Cell Food, at the link I sent
previously, is actually what I bought (though I bought it under a different
name).

You do NOT want the product from the company I originally bought from,
because they began diluting the original Cell Food so that it didn't work
properly anymore.

Buy Cell Food--that's the name of the original product that I was actually
buying.

Samala,
Renee