Hi Renee,

I totally understand.  My sister calls me with many questions and after 30
minutes I will often tell her, You have too many problems!  Patience is not
one of my multitude of virtues.

I so appreciate the information!  I want to order some of this for others,
not myself and this will help immensely!

Thank you!

Jean