Have you not thought about undenatured whey Dianne, as this has quite a lot of these things in, especially the glutathione precursor. dee

On 20 Jul 2009, at 19:45, Dianne France wrote:

I don't think it's the cell food site was UK. I'm in the USA and it is coming priority mail. Hope to have it soon.

Just got blood work back and they said my antioxidant fuction was deficient, along with some other things. They are wanting me on 5000 IU of Vit A, Glutathione, Cysteine, Vit E,
Selenium, CoQ10, Lipoic Acid and Vit C.  Guess I was out of whack.

Waiting on the other testing. Should know how to fix me after I get that one back.

Dianne