what is broths please? and if CS doesn't kill anything in the intestines, how come it helps with dogs with sickness and diarrhoea (and people)? dee

On 27 Jul 2009, at 16:51, Marshall Dudley wrote:

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:

Those tests were run by me back in 1999, and reported to this list 10 years ago. The tests are correct, CS will not kill anything on agar plates. This is a known fact, and is how we realized WHY CS has little or no effect on bacteria in the intestines. We ran tests on broths, and agar plates. There was 100% kills on the broths and 0% kill on the agar. The reason is simple, colloidal silver has to be mobile to find and kill pathogens, on the agar plates it becomes fixed and immobile, and thus is unable to contact or kill anything. This is not new news, but simply confirmation of what we already know.

Marshall