As per Mike's request to prune this topic and for the benefit of the silverlist
(keeping it all about the CS) I ask that anyone interested in the free energy
work to please contact me directly at scl...@cox.net .

Sincerely
Steve
www.freewebs.com/stevelevine

---- "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:

=============
Hi folks,

In my modest, low-key style of moderation, I occasionally ask for some
topics to be ended or specifically migrated to the OT list or other
fora... usually for the sake of avoiding off-topic discussion that
becomes both too lengthy or detailed to be appropriate on the main
list.

One such topic is the energy healing discussion. I am always impressed
by the number of people who have experience and results with those
modalities. Having had a few modest experiences of such effects, too, I
consider myself among your number.

It always causes me concern, though, when the topic gets to big on the
main list. We can never know when a new person might be looking in for
whom discussion of "faith healing" or such topics might be a serious
barrier for them in their search for information on colloidal silver,
possibly driving them away.

Colloidal silver happens to be, in my opinion, a great sort of "gateway
therapy" when it comes to drawing people into more awareness of
alternatives. It's simple enough to make, inexpensive, its effects are
readily detectable, and its action is reasonably explainable within the
context of fairly conventional thinking.

With that in mind, it serves our mission to raise these broader and
more "speculative" sounding topics occasionally, but not to dwell on
them overmuch.

So, if we can gently retire that topic over then next day or so I would
be grateful to you all.

Peace,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner