Static as in still, unmoving, opposite; kinetic as in motion, movement....

Annie

cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:
Different from what?
What do you mean by static?
Do you not cook?

A broth is a kind of soup or soup base. It's a liquid, therefore
anything placed in it, such as CS, disperses through out.

Agar is jellylike. CS would stay near where it was placed, not
disperse, therefore not be effective.

                                                Chuck
Careful. We don't want to learn from this. - Calvin & Hobbes