Hi Sandee
Sorry for the delay but I have been very busy.
The swine flu is currently circulating the globe.It is very common for flu
viruses to mutate as they circle the earth. The swine flu we have in the US
now most likely will not be the same that arrives this coming winter.
The flu virus is just a very small piece (about 1/100th the size of
bacteria) of DNA or RNA with a set of instructions on it. It can exchange
the set of instructions with another type of flu virus. Lets say a person in
China happens to catch 2 different types of flu, the virus will exchange
infomation and instruction and a new flu virus is formed.
This is what scares me, a new flu virus has been introduced in our world
with the capability of mutatting into a very deadly virus that can kill
people very quickly.
Time will tell but I would rather be prepared than unprepared and the thing
is it doesnt cost allot of money to be prepared for this.
Sam L.