  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: d...@altsystem.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:00 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Bacteria a day to keep colds away

  In a message dated 7/29/2009 1:13:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
d...@altsystem.com writes:
    Peter:

    I'm with you there.  I make my own raw milk kefir and drink at least two 4
    oz servings a day (sometimes more).  Makes a tremendous difference to
    digestion.  And strengthens the immune system because 80% of the immune
    system is in the gut according to what I have been reading.

    Del

  Would you please give your recipe ?? Do you add silver ?? Thanks, Lois