Well, I`ve been here on this list since about 1996 or so...Been living since
1952, if that`s what you meant.Marshalee
PS; FYI, death is just a doorway. It leads to a fascinating and wondrous
place. I know, as my middle son died at age 14 and was allowed to come back,
and he told me all about it! He`s 33 now, married with 2 kids.
He can tell you what God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit look like, he`s SEEN
them!!!

"Death is just the next great adventure."   A. Dumbledore