I have heard Greece will mandatory the swine flu vaccine. Before you get it
look at www.drcarley.com

Keith

________________________________
From: Shirley Reed <pj20fl...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, 2 August, 2009 2:41:54
Subject: CS>vaccinations and flu

   I have read that some countries, particularly Greece, refused some
vaccinations and did not have an epidemic of the Spanish Flu in 1918-19.  I am
wanting confirmation or other regarding this.  Seem to me that the conspiracy
folks have an awful lot of ducks in a row to be totally wrong about the forced
vaccines idea that is being put forth.  I have done some searching but so far
nothing regarding Greece and its possible lack of Spanish Flu.   Info
appreciated.  tia    pj