Hi!Got my noises from my then-puppy yapping really loudly, all excited to be
going out. Only took about 3 times. Now she`s elderly and I have constant
buzzing...sigh... I also have a really loud grinding pulse in my right ear,
and luckily discovered that spraying Nasonex in my right nostril will knock
that racket down. That helps. The pulse may be an AVM, but haven`t gotten it
checked yet.
Marshalee