sorry, what is IMHO?

From: one.red...@hotmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Recent benefits of colloidal silver
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:03:43 +1030

Hi,

Now I beg to differ.  I don't know about where you are but where I am people
get stomack bugs at any time, and can also have a cold or flu at the same time,
this was well before this swine business ever became popular.  The quacks
always put it down to the stock standard "It's just a virus going around", in
other words they haven't a clue, so why would/should it be any different now?

I'm no expert on human anatomy but how could bugs come up as EIS is going down?
 If this were to be the case then it would pretty much make EIS not worth two
squirts of yabby water surely.

I think people may sometimes 'hear too much' and rationalization then tends to
take a back seat.  IMHO.  A level head, logic and common sense should be the
order of the day.  And if these people are now well, what's the point of
questioning?  Job done, bugs gone, closed book.  Again, IMHO.

N.