Terrific. Let us know if can tell any results and how it goes with the
d-ribose.
- Steve N

________________________________

From: Sandy Hollis <hollis302...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri Aug 14 20:17:52 2009
Subject: CS>My first batch of Liposomal vit-C

Hello Everyone...

Today I bought everything I needed to make my Liposomal Vit-C. My ultrasonic
cleaner was on sale so that was a plus...$24.95. I put everything together just
like Brooks said and it all turned out the way he said would...so I took my
first dose...the taste was not bad at all. I also bought some d-ribose powder
and plan to make that into a liposomal concoction. I cannot wait to feel the
results.

Best regards...

Sandy

Live and let live...