Hi, thought I'd add my recent experience w/ animal tapeworm; went to the
vet and the vet gave me "Droncit" which apparently gets to the tapeworm,
not the animal.  It can be found online also, read up on the dosage.
Anyhow, the stuff really works, and the difference in her vitality was
evident in hours.  This beats anything I've ever used (or the vet)
before, hands down.