I guess you haven't read the links I posted.
The Price foundation is largely funded by dairy and meat farmers.
Obvious what they would have to gain. :)
Mercola I haven't looked into, but the idea that soy has to be fermented is
simply in error. People are fallible, so I see nothing sinister in that.
BTW probably three fourths of the nutrition advice I see is full of errors and
misconceptions, but most of it isn't coming from any evil conspiracy (as far as
I know, anyway).

A united "soy industry" per se doesn't really exist, though Monsanto and
other large corporations who peddle GMOs (including soy-based GMOs) do have
quite a stake in seeing *their* soy products incorporated into as many foods
as possible. But don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

There are high-powered special interests on both sides of the issue,
and they do not have *our* best interests in mind.
However, I am not affiliated with nor do I endorse any of them.
Hence, my previous advice "Beware of GMOs masquerading as health food",
"don't use soy (or anything else) as your sole source of protein", etc.

--
indi

--
indi