Ok, Sparrow, NOW I'm completely tuned in!

Sorry I didn't make notes before...but could you give the info needed to get
some waterOz copper?  (I'm assuming one needn't take waterOz silver if making
CS at home?)

'preciate it,
Taylor

<< nterestingly enough, the abx I am now on, gave me a bad candida overgrowth,
 including thrush, (yeast in  your mouth)      I have been using a mixture of
 1/2
 waterOz silver, and 1/2 waterOz copper, and within three days, it is almost
 cleared up.   My tongue is no longer thickly fuzzy and white, it's almost
 pink again.

 This has also cleared up the vaginal yeast, so I'm assuming it is a systemic
 thing.

 Sparrow >>