Hi Marshall,

I only keep at it because Dr. Hans Nieper had such good success with blocked carotid arteries about 25-30 years ago. Can't remember where the info/report he wrote is. Anyway, after reading it 4 years ago I started taking large quantities daily and stroked within 2 weeks. Then had the surgery a year later. Waited a while and started taking 40,000 units daily and am still doing it. I'm not convinced it has to have blood flow in order to dissolve the plaque. I feel it can eat away at the plaque from contacting it and slowly dissolve it over time. Nieper's results were in two year periods so I'm still being positive.

Trem

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Liposomal Encapsulation

I am puzzled how serrapeptase can do anything with a completely blocked vein or artery, how can it even get there to do anything? I liken it to a carburetor that one has allowed the gas to dry out of, and has stopped it up with the varnish left behind. I have put gas back into such carburetors for months, and the small orifice still will not clear simply because the gas is unable to make it into there. If you can get ANY flow through, then it will clean out quickly, getting the initial flow is the hard part. But if serrapeptase will indeed unblock a completely blocked artery, then that would be great. I just don't see how it could though. Maybe even when they are considered completely blocked, they still have a very small amount of flow through them.

Marshall

Trem wrote:
Steve,
I have a complete blockage on the left side and had an endarterectomy several years ago but it's still blocked above the repair site. I was and am hoping to somehow dissolve the blockage before I croak. sure hope it works so I take it t20,000 units twice daily.
 Trem