There have also been ties to Chronic Lyme Disease for MS too.

  _____

From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 2:51 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>MS

I have a theory about this.  I wonder if this disease could be caused by the
herpes zoster virus, as I had sciatica for two years and was in agony with
it.  Nothing the doctors could do would cure it and until I started treating
it as the herpes virus, it wouldn't shift.  Now I am sciatica and 'stabbling
pain' (as I call it) free.  I do occasionally get the 'stabbing pain' back,
but with copious amounts of CS and l-lysine it goes away.  Just a thought.
dee