Interesting history. Thanks. Makes you wonder how many discoveries were the
result of mistakes.
 - Steve N

----- Original Message -----
From: Ode Coyote <odecoy...@windstream.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue Aug 25 04:08:58 2009
Subject: RE: CS>Silver/Autism/Safety [H2O2 discovery]

   I didn't actually "discover" it and I don't recall who did...but I seem
to recall it was a female that brought it up about 2-3 years ago.
  I may have developed the discovery some...Marshal too...and several others.

It was a "lister" who asked a question, I think..did it by accident or for
some other reason, like a mouthwash experiment maybe and got a surprising
result.
  ie their CS turned brown and murky instantly.
I tried it on a different circumstance and got a different result..already
colored CS..cleared up. [Just like it cleans up black electrodes....another
obscured by time silverlister discovery ]

I think it was Nancy Delise that contributed the most to the idea with
those micrographs.
http://silverpuppy.com/csh2o2.html

...which, BTW, shows how bogus the oft touted [by natural immunogenics] TEM
pics are and how bogus using a T.Electron Microscope to size particles is,
as those particles shown had never been in the water. [and Stephen Q knows
it, but still "tests" samples for money and uses that method to prove
something that's not the least bit true ]

  "Actual" [EIS] CS doesn't look anything like those photos, at all.

Kudos to Mike Devour for gathering up our accidents into this virtual
bottle of compressed brain farts.

The original "Light Bulb" idea cartoon balloon ....was a gas light.
  Tommy Edison just made having ideas a bit safer...a bit less explosive.
[wink]

Ode