To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Liposomal Encapsulation

I'm certainly not an expert on this, but since I want to comment on
#4, I may as well comment on the rest...
,
1. We do know that they are encapsulating glutathione, GSH, using this
technique.

2. Yes, it is the Lecithin that encapsulates the Vitamin C.

3. Other water soluble or colloidal substances might be able to be
encapsulated.  Mixing Vitamin C with "colloidal silver" may make a
silver compound; I don't know if that is desirable.

4. It might be interesting to mix colloidal silver with the Lecithin
and encapsulate it.  I would suggest the CS that we make, with H2O2
added afterwards so that there would be a fairly even amount of both
ionic and colloidal particles.  At least, one wouldn't expect the
colloidal portion to combine with the lecithin.  Maybe the ultrasonics
would cause the colloidal particles to drop out of suspension, or
something.  If it works, it should deliver the CS to the liver which
may be good for Hepatitis C.  Just speculating here, of course...

Dan