The SF Commonwealth Club had an event yesterday. I went for Dr.s Amen Orloff. More interesting than I expected.

There were an additional 2 speakers/scientists who took the stage together & were giddy with excitement & delight. They claim to have found a cure for Alzhiemers Disease. (AD) Correction, they claim others found a cure for Alzheimers. Using others research, they connected the dots & can explain the why's & how's.

The short version is coconut oil, the long version is medium chain triglicerides (MCT) to provide the brain with energy via ketones from the liver since the method of using energy from glucose is deficient in the AD brain.

They said they posted the science onto You Tube but I couldn't find it. I thought their names were Phil Jacklin & Steve Fowlkes but I didn't see the vid they were referring to. This one looks like an ad but its the Dr the two giddy speakers were discussing. http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpjRbhFmd4A