  From: john freese
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 6:37 PM
  Subject: CS>Pics of your setup

        Hello,

        I have a request for all the members of the list. Especially the more
experienced members.

        I think it would be interesting to see the different and unique setups
the members of this list use to make their CS. The next time you make a batch
of CS please take a picture or pictures of your setup and post them. I believe
this would spark a lot of interesting questions as members critique the setups.
Just a thought : ) Thank you in advance for participation in this request. John.