  From: Brooks Bradley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:17 AM
  Subject: [RE]CS>Using Liposomol Encapsulated Vit. C

  Dear Lin,
  If, for any reason, beyond compromising contamination, you decline to use
your
  home made encapsulation product for personal applications....I would counsel
a simple modification.
  By just adding a 1/2 level teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate to every 4 ounces
of concentrate (undiluted product of your protocol), one can insure a high
level of conversion from ascorbic acid to sodium ascorbate......and achieve the
advantages. Additionally, the lecithin (both the encapsulate and the isolated
fraction portions) is quite effective as a cardiovascular support agent (has
demonstrated to independently display quite powerful "plaque removal" effects
in the arterial portion of the system). As long ago as 1982 (before our
Foundation existed) my personal researches had demonstrated this remarkable
property.
  For topical applications, I see no evident advantages to using encapsulated
vitamin C...
  provided one is using a DMSO companion to your normal CS solution.
  Nebulizing CS is, indeed, a useful adjunctive protocol (especially when
including a 10% DMSO companion.)
  I must go now, hence am unable to continue this post. I hope these comments
have been vo some value.
  Sincerely, Brooks Bradley