I have had food poisioning 4 or 5 times too, and it is pretty bad. There may
be a residual effect of it too.

In addition to using WaterOz Gold and Silver I have just build a zapper per
Hulda Clarks book, and it appears to work quite well. The severe problem
infection which was in my ears and brain has gone away immediately. It was
causing depression, and she feels this is often due to a parasite
(roundworms - Anclylostoma, Ascarism and Trichinellas, and Strongyloides).

Considering I was suffering with this for years, and doing almost everything
else, I am quite happy to feel good again. But also quite pissed at all the
time and money I wasted and the incompetence of the MD's who have "helped"
me.

Any good attorneys out there please write!!!!

I just

Live Long & Happy. Exercise, Talk, Eat Right, Drink Water till you Float,
have Sex Daily.

Matthew M. Curtin,  Ph.D.
Managing Director & CEO
Integral Partners, Inc.