Flu vaccines in general are at best useless.
>From all I've read I believe H1N1 itself will be less a problem than
the "normal" yearly flu. All the brouhaha reminds me of the mid-80s,
when there was a lot of panic about AIDS, and people were claiming that
there would be "concentration camp" quarantine facilities. There was also
a "swine flu" scare in 1976, nothing really came of that one either (other
than the deaths caused by the vaccine).

--
   <\   />    Indi