NOTE TO TEL.

Hi Tel,

We talked once about your method of mailing gal batches of CS.  At the time,
I did not realize my daughter Jeanie and I would be using so much and did
not get the complete directions.  She has taken over this project and it
keeps her busy.  We think we should be making more at once.  Would you mind
if m daughter calls you to get instructions?  I purchased Pearl's Silver
Master that you recommended, a gal pickle jar and meter.  I think you also
mentioned a bubbler.  I have scanned the Canadian Bank and Mint and have not
found a source of silver dollars.  Jeanie has access to silver sheets thru a
jewelry making supply company.  Could the sheets be cut into strips and used
instead of coins?  Guess the top of the container should have 3 holes in it,
2 for the silver plates and one for the bubbler hose.  Should the hose go to
the bottom of the jar?  So, if you are willing, will you please give me your
phone # and the best time to call you?  The "time thing should work out
nicely since we live on the south east coast and Jeanie is retired and a
late sleeper.  Thank you so much for your help.

Sincerely,

Joyce

  _____