This is what Obama's Healthcare reform will do to the middle class of which I
am one. FORGET IT!!! I wont pay for YOU who DON'T have it, I didn't have it
till this past April, I have a son with Type I Diabetes and Graves Disease,
everything has been out of pocket and most still is cause it is a preexisting
condition. PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND DEAL WITH IT!!!!! TOO BAD!!! I
REFUSE TO PAY FOR YOU WHO DON'T HAVE IT!

By the way... IT WAS TAKEN OFF THE VIDEO TAPES OF THE FLOOR OF OUR NATIONAL
LEGISLATURE.

GET THIS OUT TO EVERYONE!!!

 CLICK HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G44NCvNDLfc&feature=player_embedded

Blessings, Karen Conrad
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a
sound mind. 2TI 1:7
Folks, I read the last chapter, WE WIN!