I have been unable to find anyone who has tested it, but from testing
other things, this is what I believe.  CS will not kill the anthrax
spores.  However, since spores can not do anything until they germinate
this is not too bad.  CS should kill germinated spores and all other
forms of the bacteria.  Thus I believe that CS in your blood stream, and
nasal spraying with it if you breathe it in, would be quite effective in
preventing it.  But once again, I have found no tests to substantiate
this.

Marshall