I couldn't have put it better myself, Indi (and didn't!)  dee

On 3 Sep 2009, at 12:17, Indi wrote:

Good Morning Dee and Peter,

EIS is usually going to be a mix of particulate (colloidal) and ionic.
There are people who believe colloidal is better, as well as those who claim
ionic is better.

Also I notice Peter said his silver levels were "300 times higher than they should be". The obvious question here is "Should be? According to whom?"

In any event, Dee is correct that you should have been making your own (or at least done some real research rather than being bamboozled by Invive's marketing people). Invive's product is not representative of the products most of us are using; it is not pure Electrically Isolated Silver and is potentially dangerous. Therefore I'd just like to respectfully point out
that as you actually haven't used CS, any BS isn't ours...

HTH,
--
  <\   />    Indi