I'm sorry to ask another non-CS related question. But so many of you are
informed about a variety of health topics and substances.

It might help if I ask to just email me directly, if you wish to respond, so as
to keep non-CS related posts to a minimum.

My question is about using DMSO to get pure GABA powder into the bloodstream
and past the blood-brain barrier.  As I understand it, DMSO can pass the
blood-brain barrier and take other sustances along with it.  Because GABA is
speculated to have difficulty in permeating this barrier, would using DMSO
help?  Topically or orally is my main question?

-Ken Bagwell