 Can't tell you where 'cause I make them.
But somebody will.

Ode

At 11:11 AM 9/5/2009 -0700, you wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking for one, too, even if it's used and would be better than nothing.
Thanks,
June
<mailto:jawm1...@yahoo.com>jawm1...@yahoo.com

--- On Sat, 9/5/09, Sandy Hollis <hollis302...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sandy Hollis <hollis302...@yahoo.com>
Subject: CS>Need a CS generator
To: "CS" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 11:54 AM

Hello Everyone...

I cannot afford one of the CS generators off the internet and was wondering if any of you know of a "really" reasonably priced [good] one that I can make or buy? I have a link to the site which shows how to make them but you need several things I'm not sure about.

Do any of you make and sell them? Is there any way you would sell me one? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Best regards...

Sandy from Texas

Live and let live...