I agree.  Bob Beck said 3 - 5 ppm is adequate.  Others say 7 - 10 ppm is
adequate.  I know of only one person who used 250 ppm to wipe out the flesh
eating disease - which is very serious.  But it did wipe it out.  That was
very costly - at around $350.00 a quart...  Horribly expensive.
     SOTA tested the shelf life of 7 - 10 ppm and found that after 5 years,
it was still suspended and it tested at 7 - 10 ppm - which is excellent.
Storing CSW in amber colored glass bottles is the only way to go as far I'm
concerned.  If stored in plastic bottles, the silver is drawn magnetically,
somehow, to the interior walls of the plastic.  I wouldn't store anything in
plastic because of the BPH (bephenols) content and the leeching factor.  I
store my refrigerated food in glass, not plastic.  I also store all of my
Spring water (which I retrieve from a pure local Spring) in gallon glass
jugs.  I wouldn't drink tap water if I was paid thousands to do so.  And I
filter my shower water - I don't want chlorine touching my precious body in
any shape, way or form.  It's a scientifically known cancer causer and it
scratches (tears) little scars in the veins and arteries that then need
cholesterol to patch them - thus causing cholesterol blockages to build-up.
YUK!  Of course I don't want any fluoride or the other 138 some odd
contaminants in tap water touching my precious temple (body) either.
Fluoride is another well known and scientifically proven cancer causer.
       I don't use a microwave because it changes the molecular structure of
anything that is "nuked" in it.  In fact, I won't allow a microwave oven in
the house.  Same thing with cell phones - the EMF's are too dangerous to the
brain.  There are many M.D.'s that think there will be a brain cancer
epidemic in the USA because of overusing cell phones - especially amongst
the youngsters.  Canada has already warned their populace of the dangers of
cell phones, but the USA is too greedy to do so.
In good health.

John