There was a case reported on the virgin coconut oil discussion group where a young man with this disorder increased his dose of VCNO for some unknown reason to a pretty large dose.

Apparently he passed an amazing number of intestinal worms, whereupon his schizophrenia disappeared.

Always a good thing to get rid of any parasites, anyway. There was a report of students suffering from bipolar disorder testing antiparasitic treatment and finding it helped them.

I would have no hesitation in trying homeopathic remedies, especially if selected by computer assisted diagnosis (Interro). A family member was experiencing severe hallucinations and other symptoms. Went for this treatment in January this year on a Monday, had a hallucination on Wednesday, and hasn't had one since.

Rowena

Norton, Steve wrote:

I have a friend with a moderate case of schizophrenia that refuses medical help. Does anyone know of any natural supplements that might help?

 - Steve N