"It seems like the battle doesn't go to the brave and strong anymore, but to
those who have the
money to spread disinfo and control info sources."

There is no entity that has more money and power to do so than the U.S.
government, further enabled by a media that has almost totally abdicated their
responsibility for objective, analytical reporting.

---- Annie B Smythe <anniebsmy...@gmail.com> wrote:

I guess the disinfo brigade struck again! Sigh... I get so sick and
tired of the mind manipulation that goes on.. It seems like the battle
doesn't go to the brave and strong anymore, but to those who have the
money to spread disinfo and control info sources. And since critical
reading and recognition of rhetoric and poor logic is required to weed
out the bad stuff, a lot of people fall for it. What a mess.

Annie