In a message dated 9/7/2009 10:29:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
clay...@skypoint.com writes:

Well,  what are you waiting for? One never knows what the future holds,
or  how  much time we have left. Some could benefit from your
knowledge, or you could sell the cream to those wanting to try it.
Service to our fellow man is a high calling. BTW, I don't have  fibro,
so this is an academic discussion for me.

I am happy  you found something that worked for  you.

Kathryn

I totally agree---If I can help anyone I will &  have. .. Lois