No, it is a bad idea to put anything in the distilled water to make CS. The minerals are for making the drinking water taste good.

Kathryn

On Sep 8, 2009, at 1:49 PM, jr orrilia wrote:

I have a sincere question. Just can't seem to find the info. I bought an AquaVie distiller to have backup in case I cannot locate any distilled water. It comes with a mineral dispenser that dispenses Calcium and Magnesium. Do I really need this in the distilled water to make the Sota 5-10 ppm colloider silver? Thanks for any help given....Orrilia