Just buy some saline spray and keep adding EIS to it. By the time you pay shipping on a nasal spray bottle you'll have exceeded the cost of buying the spray just for the bottle.

However, I did search out pump nasal spray bottles a couple of christmases ago when I gave away EIS. Didn't buy them but perhaps the links still work. Did you actually do a search yet?

www.herbalremedies.com/nasal-spray.html
www.ezsalesworld.com/servlet/the-97/Five-Spray-Bottles-with/Detail
cgi.ebay.com/Five-Spray-Bottles-with-pump-plastic-nasal-empty_W0QQitemZ350211615729QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518a3d2bf1&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14
www.medidose.com/nasal-spray-bottles.aspx
www.thefind.com/beauty/info-1_2-oz-amber-glass-bottle

Where do you buy empty nasal spray bottles to use? I've looked several places and no luck so far. I'd druther not buy one with a product it in and throw out the product, but if I have to...

Alan