You are always getting some metals of various sorts stuck in tissues, but you don't live 200 years, long enough for them to accumulate enough to make any difference. ...and. all your tissues change themselves out within 7 years...no cell is immortal...even tattoos fade over time.

The "normal" elimination rate for silver in any form is about 94% in 24 hours...faster and higher for IES. Probably most of the remaining 6% is eliminated in another 48 hours but "some" sticks around.

At 20 PPM and under, it may take 500 years to get enough silver *retained* to turn blue..... without that much *water* killing you in a hew hours. AT 1,000 PPM, that water may NOT kill you first...but even then the risk of being a Smurf is low if you have a normal system.

It's like worrying that a bucket with a [normally] big hole in the bottom will over flow when you just can't fill it that fast, unless you carry a much bigger bucket to it and dump it in all at once. Yes, it will get wet inside...but that eventually dries up when you stop dumping stuff in.

If it's an abnormally small hole and your carry and dump bucket is large, then, you -could- have a problem.

Ode