Could someone tell me what his agenda could be, and *why* would he lie about it? Thanks. dee

On 14 Sep 2009, at 03:47, Sandy wrote:

Yes, I have done some investigating and is why I offered the link I did...it's pretty apparent this person has an agenda if you had bothered to do your own investigating. Oh and BTW, anyone who will not name sources yet expect people to take their word without proof not to mention lie, then yes, I'm very inclined to believe they have an agenda.

Clearly in the Youtube vid the man told out and out lies...when someone does that when making these kinds of accusations red flags go up...especially for me anyway.

I have no intention of getting a swine flu vaccine even if mandatory but not because some man is lying about it.

Sandy