  From: mama2b...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:20 PM
  Subject: CS>Urinary tract infections GONE!

  I suffered for years with frequent, painful UTIs until I heard of
D-Mannose, for prevention and cure.    It also works in a sinus flush,
making bacteria slippery so they flush right out.  It's inexpensive.  I get
Global Sweet, take 1,000mg once a day.  Have had no UTI in over seven
months.  A miracle from God!  I want everyone to know.