Tara,

When I had flu like symptoms last year I took MMS and colloidal silver. My symptoms were gone in two days. Started with 2 drops MMS and worked my way up to 6 drops every couple of hours. Took 3 oz of silver in the AM and PM. Seemed to have worked for me.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Garnet" <gar...@grandecom.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: CS>High Fever/Flu symptoms

I would be taking 5 Olive Leaf Capsules or strong tea, boiled (decoction) with plenty of lemon and honey to make
it palatable, a cup every 3-4 hours.

Garnet

Tara McClintick wrote:
Hi Silver Listers,

I’m using Argentyn 23 for immune support for my younger son, (I know it is expensive, but I’ve already bought it) – my older son has come home today with Flu symptoms , 102.5 fever, achy, headache, chills. I’m reading Silver can combat Flu, any experience? any suggestions on how can I determine the dosage? He’s 170lbs. lean build. Thanks, Tara

 Tara McClintick

www.booksbytara.com <http://www.booksbytara.com>